Imported Red Wines
91 90 90Direct ImportFrancs Cotes-de-Bordeaux, FRANCE$27.99 Bottle
- Closure: Cork
The deep garnet-purple colored 2018 La Prade delivers pronounced baked cherries, mulberries and blackberry pie scents with nuances of rose hip tea, iron ore and fragrant earth. Full-bodied and richly fruited with loads of earth and floral sparks, it has a plush, velvety frame and provocative lift to the finish.
Lisa Perrotti-Brown - Wine Advocate
Quite ripe, with dark plum and boysenberry notes, but this is focused, offering subtle spice and tobacco hints on the finish. Tasty and should be a great value.
James Molesworth - Wine Spectator
A very accessible, almost delicate young red with blackberries and blueberries and some black-olive character. Medium body, light tannins and a fresh finish.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2021.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.