2022 Lost Farm Chardonnay
  • 91
  • Special Order Product – Delayed Dispatch

2022 Lost Farm Chardonnay

$39. 99
$479.88 Dozen
Minimum 6 bottles
Cellar: Drink now - 6 Years (2024-2030)
ABV: 13%
Closure: Stelvin

Lost Farm Chardonnay comes from two vineyards in the northern Tamar Valley. Most of the fruit (73%) is sourced from the Glenbothy Vineyard, just south of Launceston, which is planted on a northeast-facing slope with dark volcanic soil. The rest of the fruit (27%) comes from Iron Pot Bay, 45 minutes north of Launceston, where the vineyard is planted right by the Tamar River in Alluvial Clay soil.

Brilliant very pale straw colour with a faint greenish tinge around the outskirts and a watery hue. Emerging from the glass are nectarine, citrus and grapefruit scents followed by some gun flint. Tightly focused the palate features nectarine and pear flavours over stony mineral, citrus and gun flint characters. Brisk acidity provides a fresh, lively feel to the elegant finish.
Drink over the next 5-6 years.
Alc. 13%