We buy and sell whisky collections & more!
While it's illegal to privately sell alcohol in Australia without a liquor license, Nicks Wine Merchants will buy your investment grade and collectable spirits and liqueurs... All inquiries should be directed to [email protected]
Typically, it works like this: We buy your bottles outright for an agreed price and we retail the bottles at a price we think they'll sell. You deliver the bottles to our Melbourne store. We pay you!
There are a few conditions to note before proceeding further:
1. While we chiefly deal in whisky, we're happy to consider any spirit or liqueur that may have value.
2. Allow at least one week for a response. ** If you do not hear from us in this time, please check your junk/spam filter. **
3. Consignment terms are possible in some circumstances, in particular for extremely high value items.
4. Ideally, please include photos that show bottle(s) standing upright, fill level, label and seal condition along with any boxes/certificates. Any significant damage should be noted. We may respond with requests for more photos.
5. All offers are based on you shipping to us at your expense and risk. All items are subject to a final condition check by us before payment is made. If the condition is found to be poorer than described, a new offer will be made.
6. If items are damaged in transit a new offer will be made or the original offer cancelled. Items will be returned at the sender's expense. Nicks are not liable for any item damaged in transit.
7. If items not accepted for sale are left for more than two weeks without the consent of Nicks Wine Merchants, they will be considered abandoned goods and the property of Nicks Wine Merchants.
8. Payment is via Bank Transfer only. We will require photo identification. We do not offer an exchange service.
9. All inquiries should be directed to [email protected]
Free call 1800 069 295