- Nick's Import
2020 Pastourelle de Clerc Milon Pre-Arrival Offer
Medium to deep garnet-purple in color, the 2020 Pastourelle de Clerc Milon rolls effortlessly out of the glass with notes of kirsch, stewed black cherries and redcurrant jelly, giving way to notes of plum preserves and potpourri. The medium-bodied palate is soft, juicy and refreshing—so expressive and delicious right now—finishing lively and red-berry laced. The blend this year is 51% Merlot, 40% Cabernet Sauvignon, 8% Cabernet Franc and 1% Carmenere.
Lisa Perrotti-Brown - Wine Advocate (May 2021)
A juicy red with blackberry and floral character. Some spice, too. It’s full and layered with lots of savory and bright-fruit character at the end. Pure berries. Second wine.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2023.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.