- Nick's Import
2020 Clos Haut Peyraguey (375ml) Pre-Arrival Offer
The 2020 Clos Haut-Peyraguey is wonderfully sensual and polished. Lemon confit, passionfruit, pineapple, coconut and a touch of new oak give the 2020 its exotic, alluring personality. Creamy and wonderfully expressive, the 2020 opens nicely with a bit of time in the glass. It has been absolutely terrific in two separate tastings. Tasted two times
Antonio Galloni - Vinous
Very pretty with spices, cooked apples and apricots, as well as lemon undertones. Medium-bodied and sweet with some cloves and dried fruit at the finish.
Roasted pineapple, ginger, white peach, flowers and orange, all coated with honey aromas, start the wine off. The wine offers the right balance between sweet and fresh, finishing with vibrant, yellow tropical fruits and vanilla covered with honey and roasted nuts. You find that on the palate and in the sweet fresh finish.
Jeff Leve - The Wine Cellar Insider
Attractive, extremely silky and fleshy with deep apricot and nectarine. Has plenty of bright fresh fruits, intense and powerful. A yield of 6hl/ha, 30% new oak. Owner Bernard Magrez.
Jane Anson - Decanter
Full bottle 1,360 g. Undated cask sample. 95% Sémillon, 5% Sauvignon Blanc. Yields just 6 hl/ha. Fermentation in barrels (30% new oak, 70% second use) for 18 months. Bernard Magrez's Sauternes.
Floral aromas. Really positive start with botrytis and floral notes. Long and rich. Seductive and really pretty forward. Complex.
Jancis Robinson MW
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2023.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.