- Nick's Import
2020 Chateau Sociando Mallet Pre-Arrival Offer
The 2020 Sociando Mallet has a beautifully defined and focused bouquet of intense blackberry, briar and wilted iris petal aromas; hints of boysenberry jam linger offstage. The medium-bodied palate features fine-boned tannins and predominantly black fruit. Very saline and sappy, with a dash of pepper on the aftertaste. This is a typical Sociando Mallet, full of grace and power.
Neal Martin - Vinous
Blackberries, blackcurrants and flowers on the nose and palate. Medium body, firm tannins and a long, fresh finish. Linear, refined tannins. Subtle now.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2023.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.