- Nick's Import
2020 Chateau Siran Pre-Arrival Offer
Deep garnet-purple colored, the 2020 Siran features notes of blackcurrant jelly, ripe redcurrants and raspberry leaves, plus suggestions of wild sage, tar and underbrush, with a waft of wild mushrooms. The medium-bodied palate is elegantly styled and refreshing, delivering approachable, soft tannins and plenty of red berry layers, finishing earthy.
Lisa Perrotti-Brown - Wine Advocate (May 2021)
The 2020 Siran was picked from September 16 to October 3 with an average yield of 36hl/ha, and matured in a prudent 35% new oak. It has a superb bouquet of vibrant black cherries, blueberry and violet scents on the nose – one that could only come from this appellation. The palate is medium-bodied with succulent but firm tannins, a crisp line of acidity and beautifully integrated oak. This is very cohesive and offers impressive salinity on the finish. Best Siran to date? I think so.
Neal Martin - Vinous
Lots of purple fruit with asphalt and black-olive character. It’s full-bodied with chewy tannins and a long, linear finish.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2023.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.