- Nick's Import
2020 Chateau Senejac Pre-Arrival Offer
Rather seductive Senejac with blackcurrant and chocolate character, as well as some walnuts and dried flowers . It’s medium-bodied with a solid core of fruit and a long, flavorful finish. Nice balance. Consistent in the trilogy.
Showing deep color, leather, cedar, tree leaf, spice and red currants pop right off the bat, this wine is medium/full-bodied with sandy, soft tannins and freshness in the finish. This should show well with just a few years of age.
Jeff Leve - The Wine Cellar Insider
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2023.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.