- Nick's Import
2020 Chateau la Vieille Cure Pre-Arrival Offer
Deep purple-black in color, the 2020 La Vieille Cure storms out of the glass with powerful notions of plum preserves, blueberry pie and baker's chocolate, followed by suggestions of star anise, ground cloves and eucalyptus. The medium to full-bodied palate is jam-packed by rich, ripe black and blue fruits, backed up by firm, grainy tannins and plenty of freshness, finishing long and opulent.
Lisa Perrotti-Brown - Wine Advocate (July 2021)
The 2020 La Vieille Cure is a standout. Racy and succulent to the core, it’s a total pleasure bomb. Inky dark red/purplish fruit, mocha, spice, cedar and leather build in the glass as the 2020 shows off its curvy, succulent personality. A gorgeous wine. Don't miss it.
Antonio Galloni - Vinous
Structured, refined and polished. Medium-bodied with firm, racy tannins and a persistent finish. Nicely crafted young red.
With a bit too much oak on the nose, the wine moves to its ripe, plush, lush, forward mid-palate and a finish packed with layers of blackberry, plum, chocolate covered cherry and espresso. Give this a few years for the oak to better integrate and this should be good to go.
Jeff Leve - The Wine Cellar Insider
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2023.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.