- Nick's Import
2020 Chateau la Rousselle Pre-Arrival Offer
The 2020 La Rousselle has a deep purple-black color and notes of blackberry preserves,
ripe, juicy plums and black raspberries with wafts of kirsch, red roses and cinnamon
stick. The medium to full-bodied palate delivers mouth-coating, juicy black fruits with
loads of red berry accents and a velvety texture, with beautiful freshness to boot,
finishing long and perfumed. The blend is around 60% Merlot and 40% Cabernet Franc, with
an alcohol of 14%.
Lisa Perrotti-Brown - Wine Advocate (May 2021)
Very pretty red with blackcurrant and blueberry and very fine tannins. It’s full, long
and extremely polished for the appellation.
Dark garnet in color, the wine is loaded with licorice, coffee bean, smoke, anise, earth,
flowers and black plums. Richly textured and fleshy, the wine is silky, polished, sweet
and long, with an opulent finish. This should be just great on release and even better
with a few years of age.
Jeff Leve - The Wine Cellar Insider
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2023.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.