- Nick's Import
2020 Chateau la Fleur Morange Pre-Arrival Offer
One of the more opulent, sexy wines in the vintage, the 2020 Château La Fleur Morange offers up a big, boisterous bouquet of blackcurrants, chocolate, iron, and loamy earth. This carries to a medium to full-bodied, rich, impressively textured wine with flat-out great tannins, a good mid-palate, and outstanding length. It should surpass the 2017 and 2018 and have two decades of longevity.
Fragrant and deeply nuanced berry fruits, edges of liquorice, sage, violet and tobacco leaf. Austere and tugging on its tannic frame on the finish, a little subdued right now but they have done a great job, showcasing deft winemaking as ever. Enjoyable. A yield of 25hl/ha.
Jane Anson - Decanter
Full bottle 1,340 g. Cask sample. 70% Merlot, 30% Cabernet Franc.
Dark crimson. Sappy and savoury on the nose. Then luscious fruit on palate entry but with drive, bright fruit and energy, and not a little tannin. Surely very representative of the vintage? Quite a bite on the persistent finish for now. Grown-up wine.
Jancis Robinson MW
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2023.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.