- Nick's Import
2019 Lacoste Borie Pre-Arrival Offer
The 2019 Lacoste-Borie has a really quite gorgeous bouquet with blackberry and freshly picked raspberry while subtle floral scents emerge with time. The oak is neatly integrated here. The palate is medium-bodied with supple tannins and well judged acidity. Hints of graphite give away its Pauillac origins towards the finish. This is a well-crafted Lacoste-Borie that is approachable yet has the substance to age. Very fine.
Neal Martin - Vinous
Some traces of the warmth of summer here in that fruits are brambly with traces of fig and just a little soft on the finish. It's still a great quality Pauillac and one that will deliver this well-loved 2nd wine's signature success, but I'd pick the 2018 or 2016 as more representative of what it can do at its best.
Jane Anson - Decanter
Pepper, flowers and red fruits open the wine before finding the soft, medium-bodied, fresh, sweet red berries on the palate and in the refined, spicy finish. Enjoy this while waiting for the Grand Vin to develop. It will offer pleasure early.
Jeff Leve - Wine Cellar Insider
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2022.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.