- Nick's Import
2019 Clos Lunelles Pre-Arrival Offer
The 2019 Clos Lunelles is a blend of 80% Merlot, 10% Cabernet Franc and 10% Cabernet Sauvignon, harvested on the 7th and 8th of October. The yields this year were 26 hectoliters per hectare, and the alcohol came in at 14.48%, while the pH was 3.52 (remarkably low!). Very deep garnet-purple colored, it wafts out of the glass with enticing notes of spiced blackberries, Black Forest cake and chocolate-covered cherries with hints of cinnamon stick, red roses and Darjeeling tea. The medium to full-bodied palate delivers a rock-solid frame of firm, grainy tannins, with tons of freshness supporting the bright, crunchy fruit, finishing long and savory. Impressive!
Lisa Perrotti-Brown - Wine Advocate
Lots of tar and berry character with dark chocolate and walnuts. It’s medium-to full-bodied with a juicy finish. Plenty of tannin to the ripe fruit.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2022.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.