- Nick's Import
2019 Chateau Sigalas Rabaud (375ml) Pre-Arrival Offer
Casting a pale lemon-gold color, the 2019 Sigalas Rabaud hits the ground running with fabulously intense scents of tangerine peel, lemon marmalade, clover honey and paraffin wax plus suggestions of allspice, candied ginger and orange blossoms plus a waft of chalk dust. The palate is a blow-you-over, powerful expression, featuring condensed layers of citrus preserves, honey and spice notions with an unctuous texture and just enough freshness to balance, finishing with epic persistence. Impressive showing.
Lisa Perrotti-Brown - Wine Advocate (June 2020)
A layered, spicy, sweet Sauternes. Medium-to full-bodied and medium-sweet with a spicy, botrytis finish. Plenty of creme brulee at the end.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2022.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.