- Nick's Import
2019 Chateau Malartic Lagraviere Blanc Pre-Arrival Offer
Composed of 76.1% Sauvignon Blanc and 23.9% Semillon, the 2019 Blanc was harvested from the 4th of September to the 16th of September. It is aging on the lees in French oak barrels, 55% new, for an anticipated 12-14 months. It comes skipping out of the glass with vivacious, cheery scents of white grapefruit, lime leaves and orange blossoms with wafts of white peaches, coriander seed and beeswax. Medium to full-bodied, I LOVE the intensity and texture on the palate, with an electric line of freshness and loads of citrus and mineral layers paving the finish.
Lisa Perrotti-Brown - Wine Advocate (June 2020)
Really intense and powerful with great density and energy, showing sliced limes, green apples, stone and minerals. It’s full-bodied and very long. Extremely minerally with precision and brightness. Clear and transparent. Wow.
Crisp and bright Sauvignon character but with added depth, flesh and mouthfeel that comes across in a lovely expansion through the mid palate, and slate walls to drag things down to a snail's pace through the finish. Accomplished and classy with savoury stone fruits and rosemary edging.
Jane Anson - Decanter
The honeysuckle, just-squeezed lemons, green apple and pears on the nose are just perfect. On the palate, the juicy, ripe, creamy, fresh citrus fruits, with their sweetness keep on going, due to all that racy acidity. This should age quite well.
Jeff Leve - Wine Cellar Insider
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2022.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.