2019 Chateau Le Boscq Pre-Arrival Offer
Composed of 46% Cabernet Sauvignon, 46% Merlot, 6% Petit Verdot and 2% Cabernet Franc, the 2019 le Boscq sports a deep purple-black color and expressive notes of baked black cherries, warm cassis and blackberry preserves with touches of pencil lead, bouquet garni, cast-iron pan and woodsmoke. Medium to full-bodied, the palate delivers a good intensity of crunchy black fruits with a sturdy frame of grainy tannins and bags of freshness, finishing with a compelling herbal lift.
Lisa Perrotti-Brown - Wine Advocate
The 2019 Le Boscq is a dense, powerful wine. Inky dark fruit, charcoal, lavender, spice and tobacco add layers of nuance to this inky, beautifully resonant Saint-Estèphe. Rich, deep and racy, Le Boscq has a lot to offer. Today, it is shaping up to be one of the gems of the vintage. The 2019 is absolutely terrific and a potential sleeper of the vintage.
Antonio Galloni - Vinous
The 2019 Le Boscq has a splendid bouquet with blackberry, bilberry and light estuarine scents, as if they captured a whiff of the Gironde in the bottle. Good definition too. The palate is medium-bodied with crunchy black fruit, a little oaky on the entry though it seems better integrated towards the smooth finish, with a mouth-coating graphite aftertaste. Good potential.
Neal Martin - Vinous
Wow. This is a top young red with a very deep, rich palate of blueberry, chocolate and spice character. It’s full-bodied, yet so polished with intertwined tannins that give a creamy texture to the wine.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2022.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.