- Nick's Import
2019 Chateau La Tour Carnet Pre-Arrival Offer
Deep purple-black colored, the 2019 la Tour Carnet charges out of the glass with bold notes of crushed black plums, fresh blackcurrants and kirsch plus suggestions of bay leaves, pencil lead, camphor and woodsmoke. The medium-bodied palate has a great core of taut, muscular black fruit with a firm, grainy texture and well-knit freshness, finishing long and savory.
Lisa Perrotti-Brown - Wine Advocate
The 2019 La Tour Carnet is fabulous. Deep and inky, it shows notes of graphite, scorched earth, cedar, tobacco and menthol. The 2019 needs time to shed some of its baby fat and reveal its full range of aromatics, but it is undeniably beautiful today. Best of all, the 2019 should be a fabulous deal.
Antonio Galloni - Vinous
A dense, flavorful red with blackberry and black-olive character. It’s medium-to full-bodied with chewy tannins and a flavorful finish. Chewy and solid. Better than the 2018?
The 2019 Château La Tour Carnet from Bernard Magrez sports a deep purple color as well as powerful notes of blackcurrants, new leather, cedar, and tobacco. It's concentrated, medium to full-bodied, has bright acidity, and a great finish. It's another beautiful 2019 in the making that's going to require bottle age.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2022.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.