- Nick's Import
2019 Chateau Guiraud (375ml) Pre-Arrival Offer
The 2019 Guiraud is fabulous and light in its perfume; there is plenty of depth, but Guiraud is ultimately quite understated today. Lemon confit, white flowers and mint come together in a Sauternes with more brightness and freshness than is often the case . There is a sense of translucence to the 2019 that is absolutely captivating.
Antonio Galloni - Vinous
There’s purity and brightness to this with dried-peach, lemon and apple character and a fine line of acidity running through the center palate. Spicy finish. Balanced and bright.
Pretty notes of quince, honeyed orange, white flowers, and apricot-like notes all emerge from the 2019 Château Guiraud, which is medium to full-bodied and has a terrific sense of purity, a focused, elegant texture, and a great finish. Developing more and more complexity with time in the glass, it delivers an incredibly precise, elegant texture that keeps you coming back.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2022.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.