- Nick's Import
2019 Chateau Ferran Blanc Pre-Arrival Offer
The Ferran 2019 Blanc comes wafting out of the glass with provocative notes of ripe pineapple, white peaches and Bosc pears plus suggestions of honeysuckle, beeswax, orange blossom and fresh ginger. The medium-bodied palate has a gorgeous hint of creaminess to the texture, and it's laden with tropical and stone fruit flavors, finishing with bags of freshness and on a lingering savory/honeyed note.
Lisa Perrotti-Brown - Wine Advocate
The 2019 Ferran Blanc has a lovely apple blossom, peach skin and pear scented nose with hints of almond in the background. The palate is well balanced with orange zest, mango and guava, good acidity with a touch of ginger on the finish. All it needs is a bit more length.
Neal Martin - Vinous
A fresh, creamy white with sliced-apple and lime character and just a hint of yogurt. It’s medium-bodied and delicious. A blend of 61% semillon and 39% sauvignon blanc.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2022.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.