- Nick's Import
2019 Chateau Du Tertre Pre-Arrival Offer
The 2019 du Tertre is dark, virile and imposing, but in the mid-weight style that is typical of this property., Black cherry, plum, spice, new leather, licorice and dried flowers meld together as the 2019 shows off its depth and resonance. Readers will find a wine with real character and gravitas in the 2019.
Antonio Galloni - Vinous
A fantastic du Tertre with blackberries and blueberries. Very pure fruit character in general. Stone and tea undertones. It’s full-bodied with a tight, focused tannin backbone. Excellent structure. One of the best ever from here. So precise. A blend of 54% cabernet sauvignon, 27% merlot, 13% cabernet franc and 6% petit verdot.
The Grand Vin 2019 Château Du Tertre checks in as 54% Cabernet Sauvignon, 27% Merlot, 13% Cabernet Franc, and the rest Petit Verdot. This beautiful Margaux offers awesome notes of black raspberries, crushed flowers, sandalwood, spice, and a touch of bouquet garni. With medium to full-bodied richness, polished tannins, and a great finish, it's certainly the finest wine I've tasted from this domaine. It's going to evolve nicely over the coming two decades.
A beautifully elegant and expressive Margaux that has sappy fruit with clear salinity and minerality on the finish. Pretty serious in its structure but subtly so, it takes its time to unfurl and has an upward lift through the palate. Violet rim to the colour and the austerity speaks to energy that will help power it to long life. 6% Petit Verdot completes the blend.
Jane Anson - Decanter
Fresh, elegant, medium-bodied, graceful style of Margaux here. The fruit is silky and sweet, with round, lush tannins and a finish of ripe, juicy red fruits, blackberry and a hint of blueberry. This gem is going to be delicious in its youth, and it will age well too! From a blend of 54% Cabernet Sauvignon, 27% Merlot Franc, 13% Cabernet Franc and 6% Petit Verdot, reaching 13.4%. The harvest took place September 27 until October 12.
Jeff Leve - Wine Cellar Insider
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2022.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.