- Nick's Import
2019 Chateau du Tertre Blanc Pre-Arrival Offer
A bright, fresh white from chardonnay, viognier, grand manseng and sauvignon with pears, lemons and hints of lemon grass. It’s full-bodied, fruity and crisp. Tangy and creamy.
Always a fascinating white among the Bordeaux big names because they choose to work outside of the system with unusual grapes, bottled as Vin de France. The grapes are Chardonnay, Gros Manseng, Viognier and Sauvignon Blanc with, for me, the Viognier taking the lead at this stage, showing apricot and citrus notes alongside a white spice and soft cinnamon frame. Delicate, unusual and moreish - this needs time in the glass to really open up.
Jane Anson - Decanter
Flower and honeysuckle aromatics with pomelo, mango, white peach and banana notes are just great here. On the palate ,the wine is juicy, creamy and lifted. It is the combination of ripe fruits, cracked pepper, sweetness and blazing acidity that make everything work here. The unique blend is made from 30% Gros Manseng, 28% Chardonnay, 27% Sauvignon Blanc and 15% Viognier. The wine was vinified in stainless steel and barrel and aged in 100% new, French oak barrels.
Jeff Leve - Wine Cellar Insider
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2022.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.