- Nick's Import
2019 Chateau Doisy Vedrines (375ml) Pre-Arrival Offer
The 2019 Doisy-Védrines is a light, airy wine with pretty tropical notes and appealing perfume. The 2019 is at an awkward stage, with the oak showing through, but I expect it will be very, very good in time. Weight and texture develops over time here.
Antonio Galloni - Vinous
The 2019 Doisy-Védrines has an intense nose, though it does not quite have the precision of the Doisy-Daëne. The palate is very well balanced, a little fatter than its aforementioned Barsac sibling, a welcome touch of spice (lemongrass and ginger) surfacing towards its satisfying conclusion. Good potential.
Neal Martin - Vinous
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2022.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.