- Nick's Import
2016 Chateau Clos Floridene Pre-Arrival Offer
Ripe, with black cherry and plum sauce flavors, backed by a solid tarry edge. Focused finish.-J.M.
Very good depth of fruit here with plum and berry character. Medium to full body and a savory finish. Solid Graves, as always.
The 2016 Clos Floridène is an attractive Cabernet Sauvignon/Merlot blend from the Dubourdieu family's vineyards in Graves. Black cherry, smoke, bittersweet chocolate, licorice and dark spices are all pushed forward. The 2016 is a bit more tannic and less plush than it usually is, but it is attractive nonetheless.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2019.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.