1. If applicable, delivery fees and charges will be added to your order.
2. Please check your country's import duties on alcohol before ordering. This may be an additional cost to you, the customer.
3. To ensure prompt on time deliveries please provide a telephone number for the delivery address and instructions if no one is home.
4. Not all wines on the web site are available instore. Please call to ensure stock availability if you require your delivery urgently. All shipments are packed in Bio-degradable Expandable Polystyrene (pictured right). These specially designed shippers prevent label scuff, fully cushion and completely surround the bottles and provide an outstanding insulating effect greatly reducing any chance of baked wines.
5. Insurance on all International deliveries is A$20.00 per shipment flat rate or charged at the rate of 1% of the value of your order, whichever is greater. For example if your order comes to a total of A$1000.00 then the insurance charge will be A$20.00. Or if your order comes to a total of A$3000.00 then the insurance charge will be A$30.00. Insurance is optional.
Free Advice: If you have any questions about any wines at all please contact us on 613 9848 1153 / Fax 613 9848 4422 or email email@example.com. Please note the delivery and insurance charges below. Your credit card information will be carefully protected by Nicks Wine Merchants and will not be revealed to anyone else. If you prefer to fax, phone or mail your credit information, please feel free. Overseas customers can also order wine for delivery to friends and relatives in Australia. Click here for Australia wide freight rates.
The Tourist Refund Scheme (TRS) enables you to claim a refund of the goods and services tax (GST) and wine equalisation tax (WET) that you pay on wines purchased in Australia. The refund only applies to wines when you leave the country.
The GST refund is calculated by dividing the total amount of the purchase by 11. The WET refund is 14.5% of the price paid for wine.
The refund will be paid on goods costing A$300.00 or more (GST inclusive), bought from the same store, no more than thirty days before leaving the country. To claim a refund you must obtain a tax invoice from the store providing evidence of the date and price of the purchase, the Australian Business Number (ABN) of the retailer and a description of the goods supplied. Claim your refund at a Tourist Refund Booth located in the departure areas of international terminals at major Australian airports.
For more information visit: https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Ente/Tour
Telephone: 1300 555 043