Premium Delas Northern Rhone Releases
With a history dating back over 180 years, Delas have significant vineyard holdings including some of the most prestigious sites in the Northern Rhone. While their Cotes du Rhone is one of the great values of the region, it's with their Hermitage and Cote Rotie bottlings we see the true greatness of this negociant operation. Of particular importance are their Hermitage Les Bessards and Cote Rotie La Landonne wines, each hailing from the best sites in each appellation.
Beginning with the 2015 vintage, Delas have introduced a new wine in the range from the hill of Hermitage made exclusively from the "Les Grandes Vignes" lieu-dit. Situated above L'Ermite and just east of the chapel at the peak of the Hermitage hillside at around 325m altitude, this south-facing plot forms an amphitheatre of semicircular vine terraces planted to Syrah. In a good year production of this wine is limited to only 1,800 to 2,000 bottles.
- 2019 Delas Hermitage Lieu Dit Ligne de Crete Les Grandes Vignes$370. 00 Bottle$4440.00 Dozen
- 2018 Delas Hermitage Lieu Dit Ligne de Crete Les Grandes Vignes$350. 00 Bottle$4200.00 Dozen
- 2015 Delas Hermitage Lieu Dit Ligne de Crete Les Grandes Vignes$350. 00 Bottle$4200.00 Dozen
- 2019 Delas Saint-Joseph Francois de Tournon$79. 99 Bottle$959.88 Dozen
- 2019 Delas Saint-Joseph Saint-Epine$130. 00 Bottle$1560.00 Dozen
- 2019 Delas Hermitage Les Bessards$330. 00 Bottle$3960.00 Dozen
- 2019 Delas Cote-Rotie La Landonne$430. 00 Bottle$5160.00 Dozen