Super Tuscan Icon Castello dei Rampolla
Castello dei Rampolla is located in Panzano’s famous Conca d’Oro or ‘golden basin” district, an amphitheater of striking, pristine hillside vineyards in Tuscany. The di Napoli family has owned Rampolla since 1739, and Alceo di Napoli inherited the estate in 1965. At the time, Rampolla was essentially a summer residence. Wheat, olive trees and other mixed crops were cultivated, but there were no vineyards. With the assistance of Piero Antinori amongst others, Alceo began making and bottling wines under the Rampollo label in 1975. Rampolla are now a reference point for the highest level of quality that does not fit into Chianti Classico or Brunello for Tuscany.
- 2019 Castello dei Rampolla Liu Merlot$125. 00 Bottle$1500.00 Dozen
- 2017 Castello dei Rampolla d'Alceo IGT Rosso Toscana$270. 00 Bottle$3240.00 Dozen
- 2016 Castello dei Rampolla d'Alceo IGT Rosso Toscana$250. 00 Bottle$3000.00 Dozen
- Sold Out2019 Castello dei Rampolla Chianti Classico$59. 99 Bottle$719.88 Dozen
- Sold Out2016 Castello dei Rampolla Sammarco IGT Rosso Toscana$125. 00 Bottle$1500.00 Dozen