2020 Chateau d'Yquem Pre-Arrival Offer
As the only Sauternes property classified as Premier Cru Superieur, drinking a bottle of Chateau d'Yquem is an experience unlike any other. Situated in the epicentre of prime sweet wine production in France, their unique position and wealth of soil profiles allows d'Yquem to produce wines of enormous complexity with consistent accumulation of botrytis often in years when others struggle.
2020 was another in the trio of warm and dry vintages for Sauternes, and the team at d'Yquem ended up picking the grapes in two main periods starting with much of the Sauvignon Blanc in late September. This was followed by the bulk of the botrytised grapes from 18th October. The final blend is a very classic 75% Semillon and 25% Sauvignon Blanc, with 135g/L residual sugar perfectly balanced by ample ripe acidity giving definition to the complex fruit profile.
- 2020 Chateau d'Yquem$950. 00 Bottle$11400.00 Dozen
- Sold Out2020 Chateau d'Yquem (375ml) Pre-Arrival Offer$399. 00 Bottle$4788.00 Dozen
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Payment is due at the time of ordering to secure stocks.
4. The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in October 2023.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.