Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- DUE TO HIGH PARCEL VOLUMES EXPECT INCREASED DELAYS ON ALL DELIVERIES.
- AUSTRALIA POST DELIVERIES WILL TAKE EVEN LONGER.
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
Click here to read our Terms & Conditions.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2019 Chateau Grand Mayne Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2019 Grand Mayne takes its time to unfold in the glass, eventually delivering enticing and very pure red berry fruit, beautifully defined and less exuberant than some of the vintages I was tasting 15-20 years ago. There is a sense of terroir and mineralité in situ. The palate is saline on the entry, immediately grabbing your attention thanks to unbridled freshness and vivacity. Slightly grainy in texture, the umami sensation that glides towards a very precise and natural finish is wonderful here. Grand Mayne has been on an upward swing in recent vintages and this is another outstanding wine from Jean-Antoine Nony.
Neal Martin - Vinous
The clay-limestone soils here are cool, which often means the tannins are fairly bristling in their youth, and it takes its time to unravel in the bottle before drinking. There is an excellent structure and highly attractive smoked liquorice and toffee notes when you sit with it long enough for the fruit-acid-tannin combination to soften up. Good quality and enjoyable.
Jane Anson - Decanter
Quite floral, you also find notes of licorice, espresso and earthy nuances to accompany all that beautiful, ripe, red fruit. Soft, silky and refined, this elegant, medium-bodied charmer will be better with 5-7 years in the cellar and should age and evolve for another 2 decades after that.
Jeff Leve - Wine Cellar Insider
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2022.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.