Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-3 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-5 working days
- Adelaide 3-5 working days
- Perth 5-10+ working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Nenin Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Nenin is a blend of 67% Merlot and 33% Cabernet Franc, cropped at 37 hl/ha between 17 September and 5 October over nine picking days. The alcohol arrives at 14.3%. Matured in 35% new oak, it sports a precise and elegant bouquet. This is a more nuanced Nenin compared to recent vintages whereby the Merlot is more expressive than the Cabernet Franc at present. The palate is medium-bodied with fine-grain tannin. This is very well balanced, a more sophisticated Nenin than in recent years, due to Jean-Hubert Delon's decision to deselect some worthy parcels into the deuxième vin. There is an attractive sappiness towards the finish that lingers nicely in the mouth. I would just like to see that Cabernet Franc finding its voice by the time this 2015 is in bottle, but this Nenin has very good potential. One to watch.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
Packed with fresh plum, black licorice and boysenberry coulis flavors, all inlaid with enticing spice notes. Offers a pure finish, leaning a bit toward stony cut rather than the velvety side. A very solid effort.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
A third of the crop and probably the most precise wine yet from this Léoville-Las Cases-owned property. Constructed in the house style with fine-grained tannins and impressive length and freshness. Less opulence than previous years but very pure.
Most structured and powerful Nenin I have tasted in 30 years. Full body incredible brightness and beauty. Loads of blackberry and mineral character. Extremely long and intense. Creamy texture goes on for minutes. 33% cabernet franc and 63% merlot
The 2015 Nenin is 67% Merlot and 33% Cabernet Franc. Deep, pliant and expressive, the 2015 captures all of the sensuality of the year in its dark red cherry, plum, mocha, spice and leather nuances. Succulent and ripe, yet very much medium in body, the 2015 should drink well upon release. The 2015 is not especially complex or structured, but it is a delicious wine to enjoy for its bounty of fruit and impeccable overall balance.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.