Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2011 Olivier Leflaive Meursault 1er Cru Charmes Pre-arrival
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
As the largest village in the Cote de Beaune, Meursault has a winemaking history dating back to Roman times. Often seen as the richest and most rounded of the main white appellations in Burgundy, there are still stylistic differences across the large area. While there are no Grand Cru vineyards in Meursault, three 1er Cru plots stand apart as genuine rivals to the best whites in Burgundy; Perrieres, Charmes, and Genevrieres.
Starts out rich and smooth, with peach, apple, vanilla and clove note, truning tight and compact on the finish. A vivid acidity underpins this white, leading aftertaste.
At present strong sulfur aromas dominate the nose and render it difficult to assess. There is a generous and expansive mouth feel to the attractively precise and intense flavors that possess good mid-palate density as well as a discreet minerality on the notably dry but not especially austere finish. This is very good and the nose should clean up with no difficulty.
Burghound - Allen Meadows
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in November 2015.
4. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
5. Errors and omissions excepted.
6. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.