Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2011 Olivier Leflaive Chassagne-Montrachet 1er Cru Dents de Chien Pre-arrival
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
While much of the soil within Chassagne-Montrachet is better suited to red wine production, the best wines from the commune are whites planted on suitable hillside plots. Indeed, Chassagne-Montrachet is home to three Grand Cru vineyards including a share of the grandest of all, Montrachet.
Most of the area on the mid and upper slopes are classified as Premier Cru. Style can vary across each vineyard, but generally the wines are fruit rich and very complex, with hints of spice and flinty mineral notes. A classic White Burgundy profile.
The vineyard plantings of Dents de Chien are miniscule in size, mainly owing to the broad covering of naked rock allowing for only small parcels suitable for vines. Part of the vineyard was also carved off into the Montrachet vineyard, and prior to the 1936 classification this whole plot was considered part of Montrachet. Wines from here have the depth and length more closely associated with their Grand Cru vineyard neighbours, and it is truly a top class Premier Cru site.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in November 2015.
4. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
5. Errors and omissions excepted.
6. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.