Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2011 Olivier Leflaive Batard-Montrachet Grand Cru Pre-arrival
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
Batard-Montrachet shares many similarities with its vineyard neighbour Montrachet, not the least of which the ability to express a Chardonnay of power and intensity only found in these revered sites. While the wines are full and rich, they balance this with great levels of acidity, creating thrilling wines that must be experienced at least once in a lifetime.
Tasted blind at the Burgundy 2011 horizontal tasting in Beaune. The Bâtard-Montrachet 2011 from Olivier Leflaive was poured after Anne-Claude’s and it was not to be overshadowed. It has a wonderful bouquet – real minerality and poise here, not intense but outstanding detail and focus. The palate is crisp and defined, struck through with very good acidity. Yes, it is tight at first, but there is a real peacock’s tail of lime, nectarine and apricot toward the persistent finish that makes you want to go back and take another sip.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com Nov 2014
Discreet wood toast notes serve to highlight a relatively elegant, pure and refined nose of soft floral, white peach, pear and subtle spice hints. There is excellent volume and mid-palate density to the round, rich and quite generous big-bodied flavors that possess ample dry extract that coats the mouth on the balanced and focused finish. This is certainly bigger and a bit richer than the Bienvenues but not any longer or more complex. A qualitative choice.
Burghound - Allen Meadows
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in November 2015.
4. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
5. Errors and omissions excepted.
6. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.