2009 Perrin et Fils  Les Cornuds Vinsobres

STORE CLOSED FOR WALK IN BROWSING.
ONLINE, PHONE & PICK UP ORDERS ONLY.

Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia

Click here for all Australian freight rates

No guaranteed delivery times.*
  • DUE TO HIGH PARCEL VOLUMES SOME AREAS MAY EXPERIENCE LONGER THAN NORMAL DELIVERY TIMES.
  • Click & Collect is available (typical turnaround is 1-3 hours).

Minor label and/or packaging scuff is impossible to avoid in every instance. We request that customers have realistic expectations in this regard.

Click here to read our Terms & Conditions.

There are currently no reviews for this product.

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

2009 Perrin et Fils Les Cornuds Vinsobres

Vinsobres, Southern Rhone, FRANCE
$27.99 Bottle
  • Cellar 3 - 4 years (2014-2015)
  • ABV 14%
  • Closure: Cork

The ‘Les Cornuds Vinsobres’ is a blend of 50% Grenache and 50% Syrah. 80% of the wine was held in stainless steel tanks while the remaining 20% underwent maturation in 2 year old barrels.

Opaque, deep dark crimson dark purple colour with dark crimson red hue. The nose is a touch more perfumed than the Vacqueyras with liquorice, black raspberry and dark cherry aromas followed by some confectionary notes. Medium weight and more savoury than the Vacqueyras the palate delivers flavours of dark raspberry, black cherry, liquorice and spice with a touch of dried meat on the back palate. Slightly dryish, but balanced tannin structure. Aftertaste of dark raspberry, black cherry, spice and some meaty characters.
Cellar 3-4 years (2014-2015)
Alc 14.0%

Other Reviews....

A blend of equal parts Grenache and Syrah, the 2009 Perrin et Fils Cotes du Rhone Villages Vinsobres Les Cornuds reveals abundant aromas of crushed rocks, spring flowers and blue as well as black fruits in its darker, more cool climate style. It is completely different from the Grenache-dominated wines from the warmer climates of Cairanne, Rasteau, Vacqueyras or Gigondas. The impressive, deep, rich Vinsobres Les Cornuds comes from high elevation (400 feet) vineyards, and should easily age for 10 years.
90-93 points Robert Parker – The Wine Advocate