Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Australian Distillers Tasting - Friday, 7th August
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
Herd the sheep and saddle your Brumby for an Aussie extravaganza not to be missed!
A tasting of Epic proportions – 8 producers, 9 products, all artisanal and all Australian.
This is a momentous opportunity to interact with masters of their craft spanning Vermouth, through Gin to Rum and Whisky in an intimate setting with just 50 places available.
Including two work in progress pre-release products, a matched cheese board and a wee drop of theatre. This is not to be missed.
Date: Friday 7th August
Time: 7pm - 9pm
Location: Capi HQ 2/4 Buckhurst Street, South Melbourne VIC 3205
1) Adam Castagna - Castagna Vermouth
2) Spike - Hoochery Overproof Rum
3) Ian Glen - Dead Man’s Drop Black Spiced Rum
4) Mark Watkins - Big Black Cock Whisky
5) Brian Hollingworth - Black Gate Whisky
6) Peter Bignell - Rye Whisky
7) Jimmy McKeown - Whipper Snapper Pre-Sour Mash Release
+ Plus Nip of Courage to present William McHenry’s Pre- Release Whisky (a rare glimpse at his work in progress).
* IMPORTANT: When placing your order, please ensure store pick-up is selected to avoid freight charges.
* Please note: some food will be served during the tasting, however we also recommend you grab a bite beforehand.
* Please print and present a copy of your invoice as proof of purchase and entry.