Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- DUE TO HIGH PARCEL VOLUMES SOME AREAS MAY EXPERIENCE LONGER THAN NORMAL DELIVERY TIMES.
- Click & Collect is available (typical turnaround is 1-3 hours).
Minor label and/or packaging scuff is impossible to avoid in every instance. We request that customers have realistic expectations in this regard.
Click here to read our Terms & Conditions.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2020 La Fleur de Bouard Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2020 La Fleur de Boüard has a gorgeous bouquet of vibrant red cherries, blueberry and violet scents, very well defined and assimilated with the new oak. The palate is medium-bodied with pliant tannins and a fine bead of acidity. Harmonious and silky-smooth, displaying a touch of white pepper toward the finish. Excellent.
Neal Martin - Vinous
Lots of blackberry, blueberry and tar character. Medium-bodied with firm tannins and a polished texture at the end. Precise and well crafted.
82% Merlot, 9% Cabernet Franc, 5% Cabernet Sauvignon, 4% Petit Verdot. Cask sample.
Deep colour. Ripe and generous but not overtly aromatic. Fruit-driven and well constructed but perhaps lacks a little relief and freshness.
James Lawther MW - jancisrobinson.com
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2023.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.