Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- DUE TO HIGH PARCEL VOLUMES SOME AREAS MAY EXPERIENCE LONGER THAN NORMAL DELIVERY TIMES.
- Click & Collect is available (typical turnaround is 1-3 hours).
Minor label and/or packaging scuff is impossible to avoid in every instance. We request that customers have realistic expectations in this regard.
Click here to read our Terms & Conditions.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2020 L'Esprit de Chevalier Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2020 L'Esprit de Chevalier is a fabulous second wine. Deep, vibrant and full of character, the 2020 pulses with energy. Sweet black cherry, plum, chocolate, new leather, licorice and spice infuse this succulent, wonderfully juicy Pessac-Léognan. Readers will have a hard time keeping their hands off this gem, and why should they?
Antonio Galloni - Vinous
The 2020 Esprit de Chevalier has a pretty nose with brambly black fruit, wild hedgerow and light iris flower scents. The palate is medium-bodied with a gritty opening, maybe a little lean on the entry with a granular texture, cedar and tobacco notes towards the finish where I would like to see more substance. One for early drinking.
Neal Martin - Vinous
Impressive depth of fruit and polished tannins to this second wine of Domaine de Chevalier. Full and intense with beautiful texture and an attractive finish.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2023.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.