Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- DUE TO HIGH PARCEL VOLUMES SOME AREAS MAY EXPERIENCE LONGER THAN NORMAL DELIVERY TIMES.
- Click & Collect is available (typical turnaround is 1-3 hours).
Minor label and/or packaging scuff is impossible to avoid in every instance. We request that customers have realistic expectations in this regard.
Click here to read our Terms & Conditions.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2020 Chateau Tour de Bessan Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
Medium deep purple-black colored, the 2020 Tour de Bessan has fragrant notes of black cherries, wild blueberries and blackcurrant pastilles, plus hints of violets and graphite. The medium-bodied palate has a good amount of black and blue fruit, supported by soft tannins and just enough acidity, finishing earthy.
Lisa Perrotti-Brown - Wine Advocate (July 2021)
The 2020 La Tour de Bessan is a powerful, fruity Margaux. I would prefer to drink it over the near and medium term, while the flavors remain vibrant. Tour de Bessan is not the last word in finesse, but it is bold, generous and easy to like.
Antonio Galloni - Vinous
This has lots of stuffing with plenty of fruit and chewy tannins. It’s medium-to full-bodied with a flavorful finish.
An impressive Margaux, the 2020 Château La Tour De Bessan is loaded with red and black fruits as well as spicy oak, lead pencil, and violets, with medium-bodied richness, terrific overall balance, integrated tannins, and a solid mid-palate, it should certainly be an outstanding wine and offer 10-15 years or more of prime drinking.
Fresh, soft, sweet and pure, the wine is medium-bodied, energetic and floral with ample, juicy red fruits and savory herbs on the palate and in the finish. This shows fabulous Margaux character and it sells for a song. This is a solid value wine from the Margaux appellation.
Jeff Leve - The Wine Cellar Insider
Intense, grippy tannins that have teeth, cradling and compressing the cassis fruits right now, before easing off the mid palate and letting a crushed mint leaf aromatic release. A yield of 42.5hl/ha. 61% Merlot 33 % Cabernet Sauvignon 6% Petit Verdot.
Jane Anson - Decanter
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2023.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.