Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- DUE TO HIGH PARCEL VOLUMES SOME AREAS MAY EXPERIENCE LONGER THAN NORMAL DELIVERY TIMES.
- Click & Collect is available (typical turnaround is 1-3 hours).
Minor label and/or packaging scuff is impossible to avoid in every instance. We request that customers have realistic expectations in this regard.
Click here to read our Terms & Conditions.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2020 Chateau Mauvesin Barton Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2020 Mauvesin Barton is silky, gracious and full of charm. Sweet floral aromatics and bright red berry fruit give this midweight, understated Moulis tons of immediacy and appeal. Such a pretty wine.
Antonio Galloni - Vinous
Redcurrants, black raspberries, spice, and smoked tobacco all emerge from the 2020 Château Mauvesin Barton. Medium-bodied, with a supple, elegant texture, sweet tannins, and a great finish, it's one heck of an impressive Moulis that will keep for a good 10-12 years.
Melanie Barton has now been in charge at Mauvesin-Barton for 10 years, and there is a real feeling of the wine having found its voice - a gentle, fruit-forward Moulis with finesse if not a huge amount of power. Delicate with vibrancy, plenty of blackberry fruits with well-defined but soft tannins, they have really done a great job in the vintage, a value pick and I can't remember tasting a better example of this wine during en primeur. They suffered badly from frost in 2021.
Jane Anson - Decanter
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2023.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.