Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- DUE TO HIGH PARCEL VOLUMES SOME AREAS MAY EXPERIENCE LONGER THAN NORMAL DELIVERY TIMES.
- Click & Collect is available (typical turnaround is 1-3 hours).
Minor label and/or packaging scuff is impossible to avoid in every instance. We request that customers have realistic expectations in this regard.
Click here to read our Terms & Conditions.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2020 Chateau Les Grands Chenes Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2020 Les Grands Chênes is absolutely gorgeous. Deep, layered and full of flavor, the 2020 is knockout from Bernard Magrez. Succulent dark cherry, leather, cedar, tobacco, spice and licorice all run through this wonderfully expressive Médoc. Fine but persistent tannins give energy.
Antonio Galloni - Vinous
Blackberry, sweet-tobacco and redcurrant aromas follow through to a medium body with firm, silky tannins and a creamy finish. Very fine texture.
Inky in colour with a firm structure, really standing to attention with the tingle of chewy muscular tannins at the close of play. You're getting well-ripened blackberry and blackcurrant fruits in this, laden with liquorice, cocoa bean and smoke. September 15 to October 1 for the harvest.
Jane Anson - Decanter
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2023.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.