Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- DUE TO HIGH PARCEL VOLUMES SOME AREAS MAY EXPERIENCE LONGER THAN NORMAL DELIVERY TIMES.
- Click & Collect is available (typical turnaround is 1-3 hours).
Minor label and/or packaging scuff is impossible to avoid in every instance. We request that customers have realistic expectations in this regard.
Click here to read our Terms & Conditions.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2020 Chateau Doisy-Vedrines (375ml) Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2020 Doisy-Védrines has an elegant bouquet, well defined and perhaps more poised than recent vintages from this Barsac estate. Dried honey, orange pith and light marmalade notes gradually unfurl in the glass, followed later by hints of candle wax and lemon verbena. The palate is well balanced with a lovely touch of orange zest that counterbalances the rich, honeyed fruit, and superb tension on the finish This is a wonderful Doisy-Védrines.
Neal Martin - Vinous
Lemon chiffon, ginger, flowers, vanilla, honey and orange cream are on the nose. Sweet, juicy, and focused on honey-coated yellow tropical fruits and candied yellow citrus, there is ample freshness to balance the sweetness here.
Jeff Leve - The Wine Cellar Insider
Powerful fleshy exotic fruits - the juice comes in from the first moment and doesn't let up, ensuring the apricot and mango fruits are shot straight through the core of steel. A brilliant showcase of what the soils of Barsac can do. A yield of 11hl/ha, 18 months in barrel. Tasted twice.
Jane Anson - Decanter
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2023.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.