Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- DUE TO HIGH PARCEL VOLUMES SOME AREAS MAY EXPERIENCE LONGER THAN NORMAL DELIVERY TIMES.
- Click & Collect is available (typical turnaround is 1-3 hours).
Minor label and/or packaging scuff is impossible to avoid in every instance. We request that customers have realistic expectations in this regard.
Click here to read our Terms & Conditions.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2020 Chateau de la Huste Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2020 de la Huste has a deep purple-black color, bursting from the glass with flamboyant notes of crushed blackberries, blueberry pie and ripe black raspberries, plus suggestions of violets, mocha and licorice. The medium to full-bodied palate is chock-full of juicy black and blue fruits, framed by ripe, rounded tannins and impressive freshness, finishing long and perfumed. A beautiful powerhouse!
Lisa Perrotti-Brown - Wine Advocate (May 2021)
Beautiful Fronsac with structure, polish and some class, offering blackberry, blueberry and violet aromas and flavors. 95% merlot and 5% cabernet franc.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2023.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.