Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- DUE TO HIGH PARCEL VOLUMES SOME AREAS MAY EXPERIENCE LONGER THAN NORMAL DELIVERY TIMES.
- Click & Collect is available (typical turnaround is 1-3 hours).
Minor label and/or packaging scuff is impossible to avoid in every instance. We request that customers have realistic expectations in this regard.
Click here to read our Terms & Conditions.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2020 Chateau Cote Montpezat Cuvee Compostelle Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
Deep garnet-purple colored, the 2020 Cuvée Compostelle rolls out of the glass with pretty, open-knit scents of fresh raspberries, black cherries and violets, plus touches of cedar, cinnamon toast and tilled soil. The medium-bodied palate is elegantly styled and refreshing with red berry and spicy flavors, finishing fragrant.
Lisa Perrotti-Brown - Wine Advocate (May 2021)
The 2020 Cuvée Compostelle offers opulent blueberry and black cherry fruit on the nose, becoming more floral with aeration, although lacking a little terroir expression. The palate is medium-bodied with very ripe black fruit, sweet and generous; the acidity keeps everything in check. It feels a little hard on the sinewy finish at the moment, but that will likely soften during barrel age. Not quite up there with the excellent 2018 but it should age well in bottle.
Neal Martin - Vinous
A rich, layered red with blackberry, stone and plush, velvety tannins. Medium body. Impressive for this estate.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2023.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.