Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- DUE TO HIGH PARCEL VOLUMES SOME AREAS MAY EXPERIENCE LONGER THAN NORMAL DELIVERY TIMES.
- Click & Collect is available (typical turnaround is 1-3 hours).
Minor label and/or packaging scuff is impossible to avoid in every instance. We request that customers have realistic expectations in this regard.
Click here to read our Terms & Conditions.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2020 Chateau Cap de Faugeres Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
A medium-bodied red with plum and berry. Soft and refined with nice, ripe and creamy tannins. Very polished.
Dark in color, the wine offers an array of scents, featuring black cherry liqueur, olives, licorice and coffee bean. Lush, round, rich and fruity, the finish packs in a lot of sweet, ripe, dark red pit fruits and chocolate.
Jeff Leve - The Wine Cellar Insider
Austere kicks to the tannins but it is enjoyable, with plum and sage flavours that come in waves through the palate. Pretty subdued overall but enjoyable. Owned by Silvio Denz
Jane Anson - Decanter
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2023.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.