Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- DUE TO HIGH PARCEL VOLUMES SOME AREAS MAY EXPERIENCE LONGER THAN NORMAL DELIVERY TIMES.
- Click & Collect is available (typical turnaround is 1-3 hours).
Minor label and/or packaging scuff is impossible to avoid in every instance. We request that customers have realistic expectations in this regard.
Click here to read our Terms & Conditions.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2019 Le Marquis de Calon Segur Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- ABV 15.1%
- Closure: Cork
A solid red with a deep, dense center palate and a balance of berry, spice and chocolate character. It’s full and linear at the finish. Better than the 2018.
Gorgeously plump blackberry and damson fruit here, high impact with chewy tannins that build through the palate and give an impression of confidence and pleasure. A clear crowd pleaser, with cocoa bean and chocolate shavings, no need to wait too long to approach. 30% new oak.
Jane Anson - Decanter
Deep in color, the wine already expresses blackberry, cassis, spice, cigar wrapper and cedar. Polished, lush and rich, with a beautiful elegance to the fruit, the wine tastes and feels just great, with all its layers of fruit and ripe, slightly dusty tannins. You drink this young, while waiting for the Grand Vin to come around. The wine was made from blending 54% Cabernet Sauvignon, 44% Merlot and 2% Cabernet Franc, reaching 15.1% alcohol.
Jeff Leve - Wine Cellar Insider
The 2019 Le Marquis de Calon Ségur is a stunning wine. Dark cherry, blackberry jam, plum, gravel, menthol, licorice, inky spice and new leather meld together in a Saint-Estèphe that is rich, unctuous and potent to the core. In the glass, the 2019 is virile and expansive, with tremendous depth, persistence and aromatic breadth. Not a timid wine, the 2019 packs plenty of punch and 15.1% alcohol that is remarkably well-integrated.
Antonio Galloni - Vinous
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2022.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page