Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- DUE TO HIGH PARCEL VOLUMES SOME AREAS MAY EXPERIENCE LONGER THAN NORMAL DELIVERY TIMES.
- Click & Collect is available (typical turnaround is 1-3 hours).
Minor label and/or packaging scuff is impossible to avoid in every instance. We request that customers have realistic expectations in this regard.
Click here to read our Terms & Conditions.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2019 Chateau Senejac Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
Deep garnet-purple colored, the 2019 Senejac opens with vibrant notes of Morello cherries, fresh blackcurrants and black raspberries with hints of pencil shavings, lavender and cloves. The medium-bodied palate is bright and crunchy in the mouth, possessing tons of fresh red and black berry flavors and finely grained tannins to support, finishing pleasantly earthy.
Lisa Perrotti-Brown - Wine Advocate
The 2019 Sénéjac offers juicy ripe mulberry and raspberry scents on the nose, traces of tobacco coming through with time. The palate is medium-bodied with light tannins and pretty red fruit. I would have liked more grip and body on the saline finish. Elegant though.
Neal Martin - Vinous
A firm, chewy red with blackberry and light coffee character. Medium to full body. Solid structure.
Extremely juicy cassis and enticing hedgerow here, this is bright, perky, less flesh on the bones than 2018 but with plenty of character. It settles in the glass, and you feel the build up of tannins. Will be interesting to taste in bottle, there is real potential here.
Jane Anson - Decanter
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2022.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.