Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- DUE TO HIGH PARCEL VOLUMES SOME AREAS MAY EXPERIENCE LONGER THAN NORMAL DELIVERY TIMES.
- Click & Collect is available (typical turnaround is 1-3 hours).
Minor label and/or packaging scuff is impossible to avoid in every instance. We request that customers have realistic expectations in this regard.
Click here to read our Terms & Conditions.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2019 Chateau Ormes de Pez Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2019 Ormes de Pez is ample and creamy, with a real sense of resonance that emerges with a bit of time in the glass. Inky dark fruit, leather, licorice and scorched earth are nicely pushed forward here. A wine of depth and power, Ormes de Pez is very nicely done.
Antonio Galloni - Vinous
The 2019 Ormes de Pez has an intense bouquet of blackberry, bilberry, pencil box and light fumé aromas, nicely defined but demanding encouragement from the glass. The palate is medium-bodied with supple, pliant tannins almost unrecognizable from the somewhat sturdy offerings in the past. It feels seductively smooth in texture with a very satisfying, detailed finish. One of the best Ormes de Pez that I have tasted in recent years.
Neal Martin - Vinous
Plenty of spice and plums on the nose. Full body, round tannins and flavorful finish. Raspberries and hazelnuts at the end.
The 2019 Château Ormes de Pez is a Merlot-heavy blend that includes 40% Cabernet Sauvignon, 7% Cabernet Franc, and 3% Petit Verdot. Impressive spiced black and blue fruits, cedar pencil, flowery incense, and a touch of chocolate emerge from the glass of this rich, full-bodied effort, which offers ample tannins, a solid core of fruit, and a great finish. I love its complex, layered style, but it has enough tannins to warrant short-term cellaring.
Plenty of punch in this Ormes de Pez, full of rich ripe black fruits, traces of exotic spices of cinnamon and saffron from the heat of the summer, and brilliant value if looking for personality and appellation signature in St Estèphe. Blend completed with 3% Petit Verdot.
Jane Anson - Decanter
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2022.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.