Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- DUE TO HIGH PARCEL VOLUMES SOME AREAS MAY EXPERIENCE LONGER THAN NORMAL DELIVERY TIMES.
- Click & Collect is available (typical turnaround is 1-3 hours).
Minor label and/or packaging scuff is impossible to avoid in every instance. We request that customers have realistic expectations in this regard.
Click here to read our Terms & Conditions.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2019 Chateau Moulin Haut-Laroque Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2019 Moulin Haut-Laroque sports a deep garnet-purple color and notes of warm black plums, cedar chest, aniseed and Black Forest cake with hints of clove oil and tilled soil. Medium to full-bodied, the palate is generously fruited with loads of black fruit and oak-inspired flavors, framed by grainy tannins and oodles of freshness, finishing spicy.
Lisa Perrotti-Brown - Wine Advocate
The 2019 Moulin Haut-Laroque is a dark, sumptuous beauty. Blackberry jam, chocolate, licorice, spice and new leather all build effortlessly in the glass. The 2019 is unctuous and dense, not to mention incredibly appealing.
Antonio Galloni - Vinous
The 2019 Moulin Haut-Laroque has a very pure bouquet with blueberry, blackberry, vanilla and subtle violet aromas. The oak is nicely integrated. The palate is well balanced with supple tannins, not amazingly complex but fresh with a lovely liquorice-tinged finish that lingers nicely. Promising.
Neal Martin - Vinous
A rich, dense red with layers of ripe tannins and beautiful fruit. It’s full and flavorful. So balanced. Best ever?
A big, rich Fronsac, the 2019 Château Moulin Haut Laroque reveals a saturated ruby/purple color as well as a big nose of red and black fruits, chocolate, toasted spice, and truffly earth. Medium to full-bodied and concentrated, it's a pleasure-bent effort to enjoy over the coming decade or more.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2022.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.