Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- DUE TO HIGH PARCEL VOLUMES SOME AREAS MAY EXPERIENCE LONGER THAN NORMAL DELIVERY TIMES.
- Click & Collect is available (typical turnaround is 1-3 hours).
Minor label and/or packaging scuff is impossible to avoid in every instance. We request that customers have realistic expectations in this regard.
Click here to read our Terms & Conditions.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2019 Chateau Laroque Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
Composed of 97% Merlot and 3% Cabernet Franc, the 2019 Laroque was harvested from the 30th of September to the 10th of October. Yields were 43 hectoliters per hectare this year. Alcohol came in at 14.5%, with a relatively low pH of 3.44. Deep garnet-purple in color, it bursts from the glass with bold scents of blueberry preserves, Black Forest cake, dark chocolate and lilacs with underlying hints of aniseed, espresso and pencil lead plus a waft of smoked meats. Medium to full-bodied, the palate is completely filled with dark, seductive berry layers and a whole myriad of savory nuances, framed by wonderfully soft, velvety tannins and fantastic freshness, finishing very long and perfumed. Beautiful!
Lisa Perrotti-Brown - Wine Advocate
The 2019 Laroque is plaint, silky and super-expressive, even in the early going. The purity of the fruit is striking. Medium in body, Laroque captures all of the radiance of the personality while retaining a very classic mid-weight sense of structure. Raspberry jam, spice and red plum meld into the juicy finish. The 2019 is very nicely done.
Antonio Galloni - Vinous
The 2019 Laroque has a very ripe and generous bouquet with scents of small black cherries intermingling with camphor and light spicy aromas. This is a nose that wants to make an impression. The palate is medium-bodied with a sweet ripe entry, layers of red fruit (cranberry, redcurrant and raspberry) mixed with soy and white pepper. It remains well defined right to the finish with a pastille-like aftertaste. This is a very fine 2019 from a rejuvenated estate under the guidance of David Suire.
Neal Martin - Vinous
This is very minerally and stony with crushed cement. Medium to full body and firm, polished tannins. It’s floral and complex. So fresh and bright. Wonderful balance to this. Elegance and drinkability. Better than the 2018. One of best ever.
Plump blackberry fruits, velvety texture and evident tannins. An excellent wine that has sapidity and punch, a great combination that makes this extremely successful. 4% Petit Verdot completes the blend.
Jane Anson - Decanter
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2022.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.