Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- DUE TO HIGH PARCEL VOLUMES SOME AREAS MAY EXPERIENCE LONGER THAN NORMAL DELIVERY TIMES.
- Click & Collect is available (typical turnaround is 1-3 hours).
Minor label and/or packaging scuff is impossible to avoid in every instance. We request that customers have realistic expectations in this regard.
Click here to read our Terms & Conditions.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2019 Chateau La Lagune Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2019 La Lagune has a finely chiseled bouquet, a mélange of red and black fruit, touches of damp clay, undergrowth and cedar developing with time. These aromatics are very nuanced and deserve time, not impactful but intellectual. The palate is medium-bodied with fine but firm tannins. Very linear and correct in style, it feels fresh and sapid, though I would have liked more flair to show through on the saline finish. Still, I like the grip and I suspect it will give 25-30 years drinking pleasure.
Neal Martin - Vinous
This shows very good concentration of ripe fruit in the center palate with medium body, ripe tannins and a wet-earth, berry and bark aftertaste. Lots of tannins and structure at the end. Solid. From organically grown grapes.
A blend of 70% Cabernet Sauvignon, 26 % Merlot, and the rest Cabernet Franc, the 2019 Château La Lagune is a smoking little wine that should be snatched up by readers. Offering loads of gorgeous blue and black fruits, leafy herbs, tobacco, and cedar notes, medium to full body, and present yet ripe tannins, this textured, balanced beauty will benefit from 2-4 years of bottle age and evolve for 15-20 years or more. It's well worth seeking out and is easily the finest wine I've tasted from this address. Don't miss it.
Full intensity plum colour, highly attractive aromatics that float up as soon as it hits the glass. Clear energy and tension through the body of the wine without the slightest dip in the mid palate. Not the most exuberant of the classified growths but this is seriously good quality, tight cassis and fine tannins. Organic certified, in conversion to biodynamics.
Jane Anson - Decanter
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2022.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.