Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- DUE TO HIGH PARCEL VOLUMES SOME AREAS MAY EXPERIENCE LONGER THAN NORMAL DELIVERY TIMES.
- Click & Collect is available (typical turnaround is 1-3 hours).
Minor label and/or packaging scuff is impossible to avoid in every instance. We request that customers have realistic expectations in this regard.
Click here to read our Terms & Conditions.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2019 Chateau Haut Batailley Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Closure: Cork
The 2019 Haut-Batailley is wonderfully resonant and deep in the glass Rose petal, lavender, spice and new leather overtones are nicely layered into a core of inky crème de cassis fruit. A wine of real substance and power, Haut-Batailley has quite a bit of potential
Antonio Galloni - Vinous
The 2019 Haut-Batailley, now of course part of the Cazes family's portfolio, is nicely detailed on the nose with blood orange and even a touch of marmalade tincturing the black fruit. The palate is very intense on the entry, the fruit remarkably pure with fine-grain tannins. This is a Haut-Batailley with ambition: very harmonious with touches of white pepper and cedar towards the finish. Is this a harbinger for things to come? I hope so.
Neal Martin - Vinous
Plenty of blueberry and chocolate aromas and flavors. It’s full and chewy with a powerful finish. Tar and graphite at the end. Solid core of fruit and tannin here. One of the most structured I have had from here. Cazes family making the difference.
The Cazes family has turned out a beautiful 2019 Château Haut-Batailley. It has the pure, clean fruit and aromatics of the vintage as well as medium to full-bodied richness, plenty of cedary spice and tobacco notes, ripe yet certainly present tannins, and a great finish. It's largely in the same classic, elegant, concentrated style of the 2018 and is going to reward 5-7 years of bottle age.
The third vintage under the Cazes ownership, and happy to see that they maintain a style that is distinct from Lynch Bages, one than emphasizes the elegance that Cabernet Sauvignon can give over the power and concentration of Bages. This has a touch of rusticity on the tannins, with an unfussy elegance, some delicious juicy cassis fruits and a ton of Pauillac character.
Jane Anson - Decanter
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
- The wines are being collected and shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2022.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.